Friday, October 1, 2010

195.8 - Killer Swim

I'm starting to get obsessed with exercising. I want those two extra Cat's Challenge points for exercising for an hour straight! I think exercising for an hour straight might be my new standard. Today Zen had the day off, so I took advantage of it and went to the gym to swim laps. I challenged myself to do an entire mile, which I knew would take me about an hour. I did a mile in 51 minutes! Okay, I know that's still pretty slow, but I was excited because that's a much faster pace than I had since the last time I did any serious swimming, maybe three or four weeks ago. I complete the hour with 37 laps, about 1.156 miles per hour.

Weight - 195.8
Weight Lost - 39.6 lb. in 100 days
Total Calories Eaten - 1777
Today's MFD calorie allowance range - 1796 for a 2 lb loss/week rate, 2796 for weight maintenance
MFD occupation activity level - Moderate Activity
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 526
MFD Calorie Balance - 19 left to eat at a 2 lb a week loss rate, 1019 left to eat at a weight maintenance level
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 2.0 lb loss/week
HWHL Points Today - 76 (448 total for this session), I did everything except take the multivitamin, but I exercised an extra 30 minutes. I did the plank challenge for an extra 10 points. Also, I achieved my goal of breaking 200, and I HAVE NOT GONE BACK OVER!! So, 30 points for that.
Cat's Challenge Points - Session 5 goes from 1 Oct to 7 Oct. I had 49 points for Session 3. That makes 207.5 points so far!!
Exercise - 60 minutes of laps in the pool, did 37 laps, 32 laps are a mile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breakfast - 1-1/4 cups Malt O Meal Tootie Fruitie cereal, 1/2 cup 2% milk
Total calories - 230

Snack #1 - 4 Great Value cracked wheat crackers, 1-1/2 tsp. Naturally More peanut butter, 1-1/2 tsp. Smuckers sugar-free raspberry preserves, 1 banana, 16 oz. water
Total calories - 247

Lunch - 2 peanut butter chip cookies (recipe yesterday), 2-1/4 cups Great Value frozen cut leaf spinach reheated in microwave, 1 tsp. minced garlic, 2/3 cup chopped tomato, 2 oz. or 1/2 cup Kroger mozzarella shredded cheese cooked on top of the veggies
Total calories - 413

Snack #2 - 2 peanut butter chip cookies
Total calories - 160

Dinner - 24 oz. water, 1 cup leftover Chicken Noodle Soup, 2 Tropical Fruit Smoothies (my new favorite, so easy and so delicious!), another 24 oz. water before bed
Total calories - 727

Tropical Fruit Smoothie - to die for if you love citrus flavors!

1-1/4 cup orange juice
1 cup frozen pineapple
1 cup frozen mango
(Basically, I picked the pineapple and mango out of a Great Value Tropical Mixed Fruit bag of frozen fruit)

Makes about 2-1/4 to 2-1/2 cups smoothie, 366 calories

3 comments:

  1. Dude, you are just continuing to be such a Rock Star! I've sucked in the commenting department, but I still read everyday and smile about your progress and all that you've accomplished. I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky!!! Oh my goodness! I need you at my house everyday to help me kick my excuses to the curb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky YOUR ARE AN ATHLETE! Time to think about doing a Triathlon!!! You are amazing. Thanks for taking it to the next level!

    Remember to find balance in all things so you don't feel overwhelmed! Enjoy your progress!

    ReplyDelete