Tuesday, October 19, 2010

194.0 - The Long Run Down the Road

Okay, I am just getting way too pressed for time to keep writing down every day what I eat here on my blog. It's enough that I track it online. So, I'm going back to just stats for a while. I think I'll keep posting recipes, because I know some of you really enjoy that. But I'm going to stop the repetive details for a while. I've done enough detail that you get a general idea of the kinds of foods that I eat. I've just got too much going on, and I need to simplify whenever I can.

Mom, you asked what my longterm plans are now that I've broken 200. Well, I'm just going to keep going! I want to get down to 150, and be a size 12. That's my ultimate goal, one that I think is achievable. Frankly, I feel pretty good right now. I feel fit and fantastic every day. I like how I look in the mirror, and I can now shop in the regular-size clothes section of the store. Wahoo! But I know I can drop even more weight, because 190 still isn't as healthy as I could be. 150 is a much better place for me to be in, for the health of my heart and other organs. While my weight loss has slowed down, I'm sure I'll be able to achieve my goal by next summer. I would like to break 185 before the end of the year, maybe be in a size 14. We'll see. It might take getting down to the 170's for me to be a size 14. I just know that my size 16's are comfortable, and some of them are even a little loose.

Weight - 194.0
Weight Lost - 41.4 lb. in 118 days
Total Calories Eaten - 2449
Today's MFD calorie allowance range - 1748 for a 2 lb loss/week rate, 2748 for weight maintenance
MFD occupation activity level - Moderate Activity
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 489
MFD Calorie Balance - 701 over at a 2 lb a week loss rate, 299 left to eat at a weight maintenance level
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 0.6 lb loss/week
HWHL Points Today - 37 (69 so far this session, which goes from Mon 18 Oct to Thur 4 Nov), I did everything, and I also did an extra 30 min. of exercise
Cat's Challenge Points - Session 7 goes from 15 Oct to Oct 21. I earned 39.5 points for Session 6. That makes 292.5 points so far!!
Exercise - 30 minute swim in the pool in the morning, 1/2 mile + 2 laps, and I did 30 minutes on a stationery bike during Connor's swim lesson

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous goal... mine is to get down to 160. I felt really healthy at that place. I am coasting right now, but still going to Curves 3 days a week and watching what I eat - but not OCD about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word up, Sister, cut out the extraneous things from your life. You're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete