Thursday, October 21, 2010

193.0 - The Honeymoon Is Over

I've reached a point where the honeymoon is over. I just have too many things going on to be intensely obsessed all day about my food and exercise like I used to. Plus, I'm spending a ton of time at the computer managing my eBay auctions, and sitting at the computer makes me much more snacky. So, it's reached a challenging phase for me, where I just can't devote as much time to losing weight as I used to. I'll still do my exercising and calorie tracking, but I'll be losing weight at a slower rate than I used to, and definitely not earning as much HWHL points as I used to. Those HWHL ladies will be relieved. And, can I just say again that I CANNOT live on 1500 calories? Phooey on that! I want my 2000 calories!!! Feed me Seymour!!

Weight - 193.0
Weight Lost - 42.4 lb. in 120 days
Total Calories Eaten - 1692
Today's MFD calorie allowance range - 1589 for a 2 lb loss/week rate, 2589 for weight maintenance
MFD occupation activity level - Moderate Activity
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 336
MFD Calorie Balance - 103 over at a 2 lb a week loss rate, 897 left to eat at a weight maintenance level
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 1.8 lb loss/week
HWHL Points Today - 32 (133 so far this session, which goes from Mon 18 Oct to Thur 4 Nov), I did everything except take my multivitamin and eat all the fruits and veggies
Cat's Challenge Points - I earned 36.5 points for Session 7, reporting today. That makes 329 points so far!!
Exercise - 30 min. on my Gazelle strider

2 comments:

  1. Becky, that was a really long honeymoon, by the way. Keep the romance alive, OK!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, this is where you learn how to make this apart of your everyday life. You can't always get in an hour plus of exercise every day but you do when you can. Sometimes, you can't even get in the exercise.

    Be realistic about the calories, it's better to slow down and think I can keep doing this than throwing in the towel and going backwards.

    We're here to support you and know you can do this...it's a long road, not a quick trip!

    ReplyDelete