Friday, October 8, 2010

193.8 - Just Too Blankety-Blank Busy

Where have I been? Workin' hard on my eBay stuff, and trying to be the mom and run the house, too. I hardly have time at the end of the day to blog anymore. That's all. Don't panic.

I cracked a little tonight and sat down and actually watched a little tv, and indulged in some major dessert. I sure could use a mental health day. Did I say I was going to run my own 6K tomorrow, because I wound up not being able to participate in the race? Hah! We'll see what happens when I wake up in the morning. I think I will pray for inspiration when I go to bed in a few minutes. Please, Heavenly Father, make me stronger, help me to focus better, help me to make better & smarter choices.

Weight - 193.8
Weight Lost - 41.6 lb. in 107 days
Total Calories Eaten - 2579
Today's MFD calorie allowance range - 1876 for a 2 lb loss/week rate, 2876 for weight maintenance
MFD occupation activity level - Moderate Activity
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 618
MFD Calorie Balance - 703 over at a 2 lb a week loss rate, 297 left to eat at a weight maintenance level
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 0.6 lb loss/week
HWHL Points Today - 38 (179 total this session) I did everything except take the multivitamin, but I also did 30 min extra exercising and I posted.
Cat's Challenge Points - Session 6 goes from 8 Oct to Oct 14. I earned 45.5 points for Session 5. That makes 253 points so far!!
Exercise - 60 minutes on my Gazelle strider

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breakfast/Snack - 24 oz. water with exercising, 1 banana, 2 thin slices Land o Frost smoked ham, later another 24 oz. water
Total calories - 150

Lunch - fruit smoothie (2 cups Great Value frozen tropical fruit, 1/2 cup orange juice, 10 oz. skim milk), 1-3/4 cup Smith's Kroger ~ Mirepoix Cajun Style Blend frozen veggies, 3/4 cup chopped tomato, dash salt, 1/4 cup Naturally Yours fat-free sour cream, 1 oz or 7 crackers Triscuit Reduced Fat, 2 small semi-sweet choc chip cookies (recipe yesterday)
Total calories - 675

Snack #2 - 2 small semi-sweet choc chip cookies, 1 wedge Laughing Cow Light swiss cheese, 1 crispy chicken sandwich from Sonic, a few sips of kids' Sonic cream slush
Total calories - 795

Dinner - 1 cup cooked white rice, 1 cup Stir Fry
Total calories - 327

Dessert - 5 small Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Cookies, 3/4 cup Smith's Deluxe Deluxed Churned Lite Ice Cream - Blueberry Pomegranate Chocolate Chunk, 24 oz. water later
Total calories - 632

1 comment:

  1. We all have days when we make new decisions based on new information. Hopefully, when you wake up this morning, you will cheerfully be looking forward to a fun activity today, which would not occur if you were at my house and then Thanksgiving Point this morning. Have a rewarding day :-)
    Love, Your Mom

    ReplyDelete