Monday, January 3, 2011

191.2 - New Session Starts & Happy New Year!

Well, I gained my obligatory 5 pounds during Christmas, but I definitely think I'll drop it off during this session, maybe even get down to 184 again.

My health goals for 2011? I want to break 160 pounds by June 1st. And I want to focus more on weight training, so that I can have good tone under all this loose skin I have. I'm guessing that in another 30 pounds, I'll need good muscle tone so I don't look too saggy. Weighing 250 at points during my pregnancies, and going through 5 pregnancies has created a LOT of loose skin around my tummy, to the point that I'd even consider surgery to remove it if I had the money. But I don't, so I'll have to do the best I can with what I've got. I can't wait for summer, and looking better than I have since I got married, maybe even better than I did when I got married!!

Weight - 191.2
Weight Lost - 44.2 lb. in 194 days
Total Calories Eaten - 1761
Today's MFD calorie allowance range - 1505 for a 2 lb loss/week rate, 2505 for weight maintenance
MFD occupation activity level - Moderate Activity
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 269
MFD Calorie Balance - 256 over at a 2 lb a week loss rate, 744 left to eat at a weight maintenance level
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 1.5 lb loss/week
HWHL Points Today - 28 (28 total this session, session goes from Mon 3 Jan to Fri 14 Jan) -1 for no multivitamin, -3 for not stopping eating 2 hours before bed, -3 for not drinking enough water.
Exercise - 21 minutes on Gazelle strider, 4 min exercise band, 5 min crunches

1 comment: