Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 211

I kind of blew calories by accident this day. I wasn't being careful, and when dinner rolled around, I guesstimated what I was eating and how many calories I had left. Lo and behold, when I entered what I ate, I'd blown my calories, despite my extra exercise. So, then I really went overboard and ate a ton of those way-too-yummy indoor s'mores.

Weight - 189.8
Weight Lost - 45.6 lb. in 211 days
Total Calories Eaten - 3751
Today's MFD calorie allowance range - 1875 for a 2 lb loss/week rate, 2875 for weight maintenance
MFD occupation activity level - Moderate Activity
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 648
MFD Calorie Balance - 876 over at a 2 lb loss/week rate, 1876 over at a weight maintenance range
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 1.8 gain/week
HWHL Points Today - 24 (89 total this session, session goes from Tue 18 Jan to Sat 29 Jan) -10 blew my calories again!!, +2 eating all fruits and veggies, +1 eating breakfast lunch dinner, +3 drink 64 oz. water, +2 for no soda pop, - 1 not taking multivitamin, +5 30 min exercise, +3 extra 45 min exercise (did more than this, but will only take the credit for 45 min), +3 food journal, +5 post or comment, - 3 not stop eating 2hrs before bed
Exercise - 30 min. Gazelle strider, also spent over an hour moving heavy stamps boxes from Dani's room to the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment