Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 217

I was doing pretty well, until I had a rather unpleasant phone conversation with my mother about money and my scrapbook business. Then I just fell right off the wagon when I passed by the tv, saw an interesting movie everyone was watching, sat down and just kind of quit.

Weight - 188.2
Weight Lost - 47.2 lb. in 217 days
Total Calories Eaten - 3483
Today's MFD calorie allowance range - 1497 for a 2 lb loss/week rate, 2497 for weight maintenance
MFD occupation activity level - Moderate Activity
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 280
MFD Calorie Balance - 1986 over at a 2 lb loss/week rate, 986 over at a weight maintenance range
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 2 lb. gain/week
HWHL Points Today - 20 (223 total this session, session goes from Mon Feb to Fri Feb) -10 for eating in calorie range, +2 eating all fruits and veggies, +1 eating breakfast lunch dinner, -3 not drink 64 oz. water, +2 for no soda pop, - 1 not taking multivitamin, +5 30 min exercise, +3 food journal, +5 post or comment, +2 for also posting, -3 not stop eating 2hrs before bed
Exercise - 32 min. Gazelle strider

No comments:

Post a Comment