Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 205

This is, hands-down the funniest picture of the HWHL session for me, a Slow Start to a New Year post by the Queen Vee. That is EXACTLY how all the holiday indulgences made me feel! But I dropped the holiday weight, and I'm ready to take on the challenge of breaking 180 in the next month. I hope I can break 184 in the next HWHL session. That would be the lightest I've been, probably since I got married, and certainly since I started having babies.

Weight - 187.4
Weight Lost - 48.0 lb. in 205 days
Total Calories Eaten - 2308
Today's MFD calorie allowance range - 1492 for a 2 lb loss/week rate, 2492 for weight maintenance
MFD occupation activity level - Moderate Activity
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 280
MFD Calorie Balance - 816 over at a 2 lb loss/week rate, 184 left to eat at a weight maintenance range
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 0.4 lb loss/week
HWHL Points Today - 32 today + 30 for meeting my goal for the session of dropping the holiday weight gain (381 total this session, session goes from Mon 3 Jan to Fri 14 Jan) -3 for not stopping eating at least 2 hours before bed
Exercise - 30 min. Gazelle strider

No comments:

Post a Comment