Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 200 Milestone

Yep, today was day 200 of my weight-loss healthy lifestyle venture. And how did I celebrate it? In my PJs taking care of a sick baby all day. Blew my calories, didn't exercise (but I don't usually exercise on Sundays, anyway), got depressed about my mental unfocus all week and our financial stresses, so I didn't blog either.

It makes me wonder what I'm going to do when my 365th day 1-year anniversary hits. How do I want to celebrate? Will I even want to celebrate? I hate the idea of hitting one year, and not having broken 170. Come on, I need to stick with it!

But if you think about it, breaking 200 was a pretty big achievement, and I've even broken 190 by day 200. Wahoo!

Weight - 189.0 (guess)
Weight Lost - 46.4 lb. in 200 days
Total Calories Eaten - 2587
Today's MFD calorie allowance range - 1208 for a 2 lb loss/week rate, 2208 for weight maintenance
MFD occupation activity level - Moderate Activity
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 0
MFD Calorie Balance - 1379 over at a 2 lb loss/week rate, 379 over at a weight maintenance range
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 0.8 lb gain/week
HWHL Points Today - 6 (186 total this session, session goes from Mon 3 Jan to Fri 14 Jan) -10 for not eating within my calorie range, -2 for not eating all the required fruits and veggies, - 3 for not drinking all of the required 64 oz. water, -1 for not taking a multivitamin, -5 for not exercising, -5 for not commenting on the blog, -3 for not stopping eating at least 2 hours before bed
Exercise - none

No comments:

Post a Comment