Wednesday, January 5, 2011

189.2 - Got the Munchies

Man, I want to eat sooooo badly! It was a struggle today, I kept walking towards the fridge and making myself turn around and walk out of the kitchen. And I've had a headache off and on. Aaargh! Also, I have just not had very good mental focus yesterday or today. I'm not sure what the problem is. I hope it clears up, so I can get back on track.

Weight - 189.2
Weight Lost - 46.2 lb. in 196 days
Total Calories Eaten - 2459
Today's MFD calorie allowance range - 1508 for a 2 lb loss/week rate, 2508 for weight maintenance
MFD occupation activity level - Moderate Activity
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 285
MFD Calorie Balance - 951 over at a 2 lb a week loss rate, 49 left to eat at a weight maintenance level
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 1.0 lb loss/week
HWHL Points Today - 34 (91 total this session, session goes from Mon 3 Jan to Fri 14 Jan) -3 for not stopping eating at least 2 hours before bed, but I also posted for +2 points.
Exercise - Gazelle strider, with Sammy in the baby backpack

No comments:

Post a Comment