Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 209

I was crazy, crazy munchie today. I did this great post on HWHL - about still lusting food after the 3-day weekend. Speaking of which, I totally pigged out and it showed up on my bod and blaring at me from my bathroom scales.

Weight - 190.0
Weight Lost - 44.4 lb. in 209 days
Total Calories Eaten - 3965
Today's MFD calorie allowance range - 1521 for a 2 lb loss/week rate, 2521 for weight maintenance
MFD occupation activity level - Moderate Activity
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 293
MFD Calorie Balance - 2444 over at a 2 lb loss/week rate, 1444 over at a weight maintenance range
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 2.9 gain/week
HWHL Points Today - 31 (31 total this session, session goes from Tue 18 Jan to Sat 29 Jan) +2 for posting, -3 for not drinking all of the required 64oz. water, -3 for not stopping eating at least 2 hours before bed, plus I had to use my one free day credit for blowing my calorie allowance. And it's only day 1 of the current session. Sad.
Exercise - Firm Wave stepper, my own workout with hand weights, 30 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment