Saturday, January 8, 2011

186.6 - Overboard

I definitely went overboard this day. I knew I was going to the monthly scrapbook crop, and that there would be a lot of great treats, so I planned on this being a free day. Can you say bacon-wrapped smokies? How about homemade sweet rolls and apple turnovers? Sheila did bring a fruit tray, bless her heart, with lots of yummy fresh fruit like pineapple, melon, and fat grapes, but it didn't negate the other stuff I ate. Plus, I made Indoor S'Mores with Honey Nut Chex and almonds. Sigh...

But the real killer to tracking everything this day was the fact that Sammy got sick, starting in the wee hours the night before, and by 5 pm, his temperature was up to 104, so I took him to the ER, where he was diagnosed with some type of viral sore throat (ma'am, do you see those vesicles at the back of his throat?) and ear infection. Yey. So, I literally held a crying baby all night long (sat in the recliner with the Sammy on one side and the tv remote on the other), and just didn't get to blogging or data entry of any kind. But I started the day with exercise, so it wasn't a total bust.

Measurements - this weeks 10-point challenge was to take your measurements. So here are mine:
Waist - 37-1/2"
Hips - 47"
Chest - 38"
Thigh - 27"
Calf - 17"

Weight - 186.6
Weight Lost - 48.8 lb. in 199 days
Total Calories Eaten - 4000+ ??
Today's MFD calorie allowance range - 1433 for a 2 lb loss/week rate, 2433 for weight maintenance
MFD occupation activity level - Moderate Activity
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 225
MFD Calorie Balance - way, way, way over my range
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - at least 4 lb. gain/week
HWHL Points Today - 28 (180 total this session, session goes from Mon 3 Jan to Fri 14 Jan) used my one free day for my calorie range points, -2 for not eating all the required fruits and veggies, - 3 for not drinking all of the required 64 oz. water, -1 for not taking a multivitamin, -3 for not finishing the food journal, -5 for not commenting on the blog, -3 for not stopping eating at least 2 hours before bed, but I have my measurements for the 10-point challenge
Exercise - Gazelle strider 30 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment