Friday, December 17, 2010

186.0 - The End of the Session

Weight - 186.0
Weight Lost - 49.4 lb. in 177 days
Total Calories Eaten - 1743
Today's MFD calorie allowance range - 1204 for a 2 lb loss/week rate, 2204 for weight maintenance
MFD occupation activity level - Moderate Activity
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 0
MFD Calorie Balance - 539 over at a 2 lb a week loss rate, 461 left to eat at a weight maintenance level
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 0.9 lb loss/week
HWHL Points Today - 53 points (566 total, session goes from 29 Nov to 17 Dec) -1 for no multivitamin, -3 for not stopping eating 2 hours before bed, -2 points for not eating enough fruits and veggies, - 5 points for not exercising, -3 for not drinking enough water, 2 extra points for posting as well as commenting, 30 extra points for achieving my goal for the session which was to be under 190 pounds by the end of the session
Cat's Challenge Points - I've fallen terribly behind in my reporting. As of Oct 19th, I had 329 points.
Exercise - none, I was up all night with sick kids, so I had no energy today and spent a lot of the day taking care of and holding sick kids

No comments:

Post a Comment