Friday, August 13, 2010

212.6 - Holy Monkeys!! 8 Pounds In 11 Days!! That's Just Crazy Talk!! Those Are Biggest Loser Numbers!! 200 - Watch Out, Your Days Are Numbered!

Weight - 212.6
Weight Lost - 22.8 lb. in 51 days

Total Calories Eaten - 1691
Today's MFD calorie allowance - 2405 for a 2 lb loss/week rate
MFD occupation activity level - Moderate Activity
HWHL or Trainer Momma calorie allowance - 1586 for a 2 lb loss/week rate at 218 pounds
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 1032
MFD Calorie Balance - 714 left to eat at 2lb loss/week rate
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 3.4 lb loss/week
HWHL Points Today - 78 (497 total this session) Okay, to explain the obnoxious amount of points today. 34 points for the usual stuff (35 minus 1 because I was so busy I forgot to eat lunch, but never fear, I made up the calories later with an ice cream sandwich and homemade cookies), plus 4 extra exercise points, 15 points for the challenge at the beginning of the session to work on something I'd been slacking on, and that was the daily vitamin. I believe I took mine everyday this challenge. Also the 30 points for working on a goal during the session, and my goal was to break that dumb plateau, and boy, sister, did I!!! That weight ran away crying! Take that!! I might have to make my goal next challenge, to break 500 points on HWHL. Sweet!! But then, that's going to depend on have an extra challenge like we did this time.
Exercise - 35 min in the pool, 25 of which was 1/2 mile & 16 laps, then 5 min. breaststroke, then another five casually swimming on the lazy river at the new Aquatic Center, then I did 55 min Zumba class.

2 comments:

  1. Great great great job, Becky! It's coming off almost easier than when it went on!

    Keep up the great work and I'm rootin' for you from Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I love seeing your excitement and motivation for getting healthy, and I'm so glad you're seeing the results you're working so hard for.

    Can't wait to Zumba with you next week!

    ReplyDelete