Sunday, July 4, 2010

232.0 - Just Say No To Cheesecake

Weight - 232.0 lb.
Weight Lost - 5.5 lb. in 11 days

Total Calories Eaten - 1118
Total Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 70
Calorie Balance - 247 left to eat at 2lb loss/week rate
Weight Loss Rate Today - 2.5 lb loss/week

Since I don't go to the Rec Center on Sundays, I think from now on I'll just put my weight from the previous day in here. Also, my calories were low today because it was Fast Sunday, so I ate less than usual, but added a few extra goodies, like a small piece of the birthday cake we had today for Emma's and Gil's little family birthday party. I used a boxed mix, but then only used egg whites, and I took the usual 1/3 cup of oil, and only used 2 Tbsp. of oil, and applesauce for the rest. Next time, I think I'll even take out the oil all together. I also made yummy, the-real-deal cheesecake for Gil, and after putting in the ingredients in the Recipe Builder on myfooddiary.com, I discovered that a slice (1/12 of the cheesecake) is 633 calories and 42 grams of fat, and even one ounce is 99 calories and 6.6 g of fat. Yikes! I resisted today, but maybe if I rack up some exercise points tomorrow, I'll indulge in a few bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment