Friday, July 9, 2010

226.8 - My Official Before Pic

Weight - 226.8 lb
Weight Lost - 8.6 lb. in 16 days

Total Calories Eaten - 1582 (time got away from me this morning, and I forgot to grab some breakfast on the way out the door to take the kids swimming)
Total Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 595
Calorie Balance - 279 left to eat at 2lb loss/week rate
Weight Loss Rate Today - 2.6 lb loss/week
HWHL Points Today - 35 (156 total this session)

Exercise - Precor efx576i Elliptical, 30 minutes, 2.11 miles, 3620 strides, 320.1 calories, crossramp 3, resistance 5, alternating forwards and backwards every 7 minutes

I have finally joined the Healthy Wife Happy Life blog with my sister, Sue, and posted my first entry, All About Becky. I'll let you follow the link to my lengthy, lengthy post. But here is my official "before" pic. In a year, it will be fun to compare it with one from next summer.

1 comment:

  1. Loved your post on HWHL. And yes, a big SOOOOOOOKIE for your pinup shot! I love that bathing suit!

    ReplyDelete