Tuesday, July 27, 2010

221.4 - Zumba Was FUN!!

Weight - 221.4 lb (See, I knew it would fight with me, despite my best efforts, but I bet the scales will give it up in the morning.)
Weight Lost - 14.0 lb. in 34 days

Total Calories Eaten - 1411
Today's MFD calorie allowance - 2164 for a 2 lb loss/week rate
MFD occupation activity level - Heavy Activity
HWHL calorie allowance - 2189.3 for a 2 lb loss/week rate
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 478
MFD Calorie Balance - 753 left to eat at 2lb loss/week rate
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 3.5 lb loss/week
HWHL Points Today - 37 (319 total this session
Exercise - 60 minutes of Zumba class, then I worked on the treadmill for a mile, running 1/2 mile straight in 7.5 minutes, and then walking the rest, but still a fast pace. Yeah, I'm slow, but I just want to be able to run nonstop, eventually, for the 10K. My pace on the treadmill today proved to me that I must have run close to 1/2 of that 5K, more than I thought, otherwise, I would not have come in at 48 minutes.

Zumba was a fun class today. I was horribly uncoordinated, but still had a great time. There was a point, maybe about one-third to half way through, that I thought, "Man, I really am getting in shape, because I can keep up with this class, no problem." I sweat like crazy, but it was a great workout. I'm going to do a bigger post tomorrow on the HWHL blog, as part of this session's challenge, to try something new. Must go to bed now, so I can get up before 5am, run a little at the gym, then do the circuit training class.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read the full report on HWHL, complete with pictures! We are SO related!

    ReplyDelete