Saturday, July 31, 2010

220.4 - At Bear Lake Today, or, Attack of the Family Reunion!!!

Weight - 220.4
Weight Lost - 15.0 lb. in 38 days

Total Calories Eaten - 4484 (yeah, you read that right, and that's just my best guess, as I was NOT weighing or measuring any of my food at reunion today.)
Today's MFD calorie allowance - 1920 for a 2 lb loss/week rate
MFD occupation activity level - Heavy Activity
HWHL calorie allowance - 2189.3 for a 2 lb loss/week rate
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 240
MFD Calorie Balance - went over 2lb loss/week rate by 2564 calories, yikes!!
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 3.1 lb GAIN/week
HWHL Points Today - none, this session is done, and will start again Monday.
Exercise - 22 minutes jogging/walking, and 8 minutes of crunches

Holy Monkeys!!! I may have been a good girl yesterday at Zen's family reunion, but I totally went off the deep end today. I ate too many Little Death Bombs of Baked Goodness (Costco muffins, pancakes, lemon pound cake.), and let's not forget the homemade ice cream. It's a good thing this HWHL session is over, or I would have been lucky to have 15 points today. Man, I'm scared to see the scales in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. It was glorious in all its gluttony! And totally OK to splurge once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete