Sunday, July 25, 2010

220.6 - Going to Break 220 Soon!

Weight - 220.6 lb
Weight Lost - 14.8 lb. in 32 days (Because I didn't have a chance to weigh myself yesterday, and because I have lost more than 14.0 pounds in 32 days, I'm going to say that I lost 14 pounds in the first month.)

Total Calories Eaten - 1425
Today's MFD calorie allowance - 1738 for a 2 lb loss/week rate
MFD occupation activity level - Heavy Activity
HWHL calorie allowance - 2189.3 for a 2 lb loss/week rate
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 57
MFD Calorie Balance - 313 left to eat at 2lb loss/week rate
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 2.6 lb loss/week
HWHL Points Today - 29 (244 total this session)Exercise - Just a short walk to church today, not much, but every little bit helps.

3 comments:

  1. Becky, I am doing the happy dance for you right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you going to do to celebrate? Buy a new shirt? Get a message? Go for a hike with the family. This requires some sort of celebration!

    ReplyDelete