Saturday, September 11, 2010

204.6 - Another Stupid Plateau

Aaaaaarrrrgggghhhh! What is up with these darn plateaus!!! The numbers tell me that I'm doing really well, and working my tail off. What's the deal? I wonder if I should change the Activity Level settings on My Food Diary, so that I eat less calories, or if I should leave well enough alone, and just keep going as is. My instinct is that I shouldn't eat much less than 1800 calories, and I'm often in the 1500-1650 range, so I don't see that eating less than that is a good idea. Maybe I should just have some patience. And maybe I should set a goal to quit eating after 7pm. I seem to be getting a lot of my calories later at night, even though it's in my calorie range.

Do you like this new arrangement, the blogging first, followed by all the data? I think it will be better, or at least more interesting for everyone.

Weight - 204.6
Weight Lost - 30.8 lb. in 80 days
Total Calories Eaten - 1718
Today's MFD calorie allowance range - 1899 for a 2 lb loss/week rate, 2899 for weight maintenance
MFD occupation activity level - Moderate Activity
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 575
MFD Calorie Balance - 181 left to eat at 2lb loss/week rate
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 2.4 lb loss/week
HWHL Points Today - 34 (175 total this session) I did everything today, except stopping to eat 2 hours before bedtime, but I got two extra points for the extra exercising.
Cat's Challenge Points - Session 2 goes from Friday Sept 10th to Thursday Sept 16th. I had 65.5 points for Session 1.
Exercise - ran 1.5 miles on the treadmill in 22.5 minutes 4mph, swam 3/4 miles, 24 laps in 40 minutes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breakfast - 24 oz. water with exercising, 1 banana, 3 Tbsp. creamy wheat cooked with 3/4 cup water and dash of salt, 1 cup frozen strawberries cooked with the creamy wheat, 1 plum
Total calories - 320

Lunch - 1 cup baby carrots, 1 cup grapes, 1 oz. Wheat Thins Toasted Chips Garden Valley Veggie, 1 2oz. slice of coconut nut bread, 24 oz. water
Total calories - 412

Dinner - Papa Murphy's Double Stuffed Pepperoni Pizza 1-3/4 slices 266 g Family Size, 2 cups romaine lettuce, 2/3 cup chopped roma tomatoes, 1-1/2 Tbsp. Hidden Valley Ranch Light salad dressing, 1 Tbsp. Salad Toppins, 24 oz. water
Total calories - 787

Dessert - 2 small slices 62 g Papa Murphy's Cinnamon Wheel pizza
Total calories - 199

No comments:

Post a Comment