Tuesday, September 21, 2010

199.8 - Tired Out of My Mind

I am so unbelievable tired out of my mind. I'll see if I can blog about it tomorrow. I wanted to eat a ton of food earlier, so badly, but I resisted because I knew the hunger was only temporary, but fat says forever - "A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips!" I hate losing my progress! My eyes keep closing, no kidding. I'm too busy... zzzzzzzzzz

Weight - 199.8
Weight Lost - 35.6 lb. in 90 days
Total Calories Eaten - 1979
Today's MFD calorie allowance range - 1932 for a 2 lb loss/week rate, 2932 for weight maintenance
MFD occupation activity level - Moderate Activity
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 637
MFD Calorie Balance - over by 47 for a 2 lb a week loss rate, 953 left to eat at a weight maintenance level
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 1.9 lb loss/week
HWHL Points Today - 36 (72 total for session), I did everything except remember the vitamin, but I did exercise an extra 30 min.
Cat's Challenge Points - I earned 52.5 points for Session 2. That makes 118 points so far!! This session goes from Friday Sept. 17 to Thursday Sept. 23.
Exercise - 60 minutes on my Gazelle strider

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breakfast - 24 oz. water with exercising, 3 Tablespoons dry cream of wheat cooked with 3/4 cup water and dash of salt, 1 cup frozen strawberries cooked with the wheat
Total calories - 170

Snack #1 - 1 banana, 24 oz. water
Total calories - 120

Lunch - 24 oz. water, 28 g Santitas yellow tortilla chips, a little under 1/2 cup homemade guacamole, 2 cups cooked fresh pumpkin, 2 teaspoons Smart Balance buttery spread, 1 Tablespoon light brown sugar, 3/4 cup chopped tomato, 1 Tablespoon Hidden Valley Ranch Light
Total calories - 573

Snack #2 - 1 package (6 sandwich crackers) Austin cheese crackers with peanut butter, 2 cups watermelon
Total calories - 280

Dinner - 1 5 oz. patty of extra lean ground beef, dash salt & pepper, 1/2 cup homemade potato salad (recipe tomorrow)
Total calories - 308

Dessert - 2 slices apple cake with whipped topping at book club
Total calories - 528

No comments:

Post a Comment