Monday, September 27, 2010

197.6 - Don't Worry, I'm Still Going

Still going, still striving, though I've dropped some of the intensity I had this summer. I think passing the 200 mark took some of the urgency out of me. I just feel great, and I'm basking in my good feelings of health and better appearance. But don't worry, I'm still committed, still focused on tracking my progress and trying to make healthy choices everyday. I'm just super-busy with the kids, and trying to make my eBay store successful, so I can help pay the bills and put food on the table.

Weight - 197.6
Weight Lost - 37.8 lb. in 96 days
Total Calories Eaten - 1390
Today's MFD calorie allowance range - 1903 for a 2 lb loss/week rate, 2903 for weight maintenance
MFD occupation activity level - Moderate Activity
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 622
MFD Calorie Balance - 513 left to eat at a 2 lb a week loss rate, 1513 left to eat at a weight maintenance level
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 3.0 lb loss/week
HWHL Points Today - 36 (257 total for this session), I did everything, except eat breakfast, eat all my fruits and veggies, but I exercised an extra 30 minutes and I posted on HWHL
Cat's Challenge Points - Session 4 goes from 24 Sept to 30 Sept. I had 40.5 points for Session 3. That makes 158.5 points so far!!
Exercise - 45 minutes on my Gazelle strider, 10 minutes of crunches, and 5 minutes doing the plank (only 30 seconds for me) plus doing push-ups against the wall (I'm working up to the "real" kind of push-ups)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breakfast - missed breakfast today, but I drank 40 oz. water during and after exercising
Total calories - 0

Lunch - 2 slices Land O Frost thinly sliced smoked ham, 1 package (6 sandwich crackers) of Austin chocolatey peanut butter crackers, 1 banana, 1 wedge Laughing Cow light swiss cheese
Total calories - 375

Snack #1 - 1 package (6 sandwich crackers) of Austin cheese crackers with peanut butter, 1 pluot (plum/apricot hybrid), 1/2 cup green seedless grapes, 1 wedge Laughing Cow light swiss cheese, 10 oz. water
Total calories - 335

Dinner - 2 cups chicken fried rice (recipe below), 20 oz. water
Total calories - 349

Dessert - 1 Great Value chocolate & vanilla ice cream sandwich, 1 Great Value peanut butter ice cream sandwich, 20 oz. water before bed
Total calories - 330

Chicken Fried Rice - a great favorite at our house! This is the feed-an-army size of recipe for our family of 7. Smaller families could easily cut this in half.

2-1/2 cups dry white long-grain rice, then cooked with 5 cups+ water, for a total of about 10 cups cooked rice
13 oz. or 3 cups cooked chopped boneless skinless chicken breast, which I think is about 2 to 3 chicken breasts
2 cups celery sliced
1 cup green onions chopped
1 Tbsp. minced garlic
2 to 2-1/2 cups frozen peas & carrots
1/2 cup soy sauce
4 Tbsp. brown sugar

Cook the rice with water. While it is cooking, saute the chicken in a large skillet or pot, then add the celery, green onions, and minced garlic. After a few minutes, add the frozen peas and carrots until they are heated through. Add the cooked rice on top. Mix the soy sauce and brown sugar together, then pour it over the rice. Fold everything together. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Becky, sorry I've been M.I.A. for the last couple of weeks. I haven't checked your blog for a while and am now just catching up! I'm so proud of you! You are doing so awesome. Thanks for posting all of your recipes too. I really do appreciate them. Please call me when your in town in October. I have a huge bag of clothes for Connor and some for Sammy. Also, I'd love to something in lieu of a girls weekend. Even if we could just sit around and chat. Will Sue be in town too?

    ReplyDelete