Sunday, September 26, 2010

198.0 - Sabbath During the Cold Months

Audrey, you've asked about my Sunday exercise. During the summer, I would just walk while I listened to General Conference on my MP3. I try not to do any serious exercise, because it's the Sabbath. But I allowed myself the walking because I would listen to spiritual things while walking. Now that it's heading into the cold months, I might not get any exercising done on Sundays, since it will be too cold for my comfort to go for a walk. I'm kind of up in the air about exercising on my Gazelle strider while I listen to talks on cd or mp3, since it's about impossible to use my Gazelle without working up a sweat. I don't know. I'm still thinking about it.

Weight - 198.0 (guesstimate, I forgot to weigh myself)
Weight Lost - 37.4 lb. in 95 days
Total Calories Eaten - 1636
Today's MFD calorie allowance range - 1284 for a 2 lb loss/week rate, 2284 for weight maintenance
MFD occupation activity level - Moderate Activity
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 0
MFD Calorie Balance - 352 over at a 2 lb a week loss rate, 648 left to eat at a weight maintenance level
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 1.3 lb loss/week
HWHL Points Today - 25 (221 total for session), I did everything, except eat all my fruits and veggies, take a multi-vitamin, exercise, and I just couldn't resist a few sips of my leftover soda pop from the night before. Man, if you HWHL lurkers are watching, I'm gonna get my clock cleaned this session!!!
Cat's Challenge Points - Session 4 goes from 24 Sept to 30 Sept. I had 40.5 points for Session 3. That makes 158.5 points so far!!
Exercise - none

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breakfast - 2 Cups Life cereal, 1 cup 2% milk
Total calories - 442

Lunch - 24 oz. water, 1 package (6 sandwich crackers) of Austin chocolatey peanut butter crackers, 2 slices Oscar Mayer smoked turkey round lunchmeat, 2 El Monterey bean & cheese burritos
Total calories - 730

Snack #1 - 24 oz. water
Total calories - 0

Dinner - 24 oz. water, 1 slice Smith's white cottage bread, 1 slice Great Value american cheese, 1 tsp. Smart Balance light, 1 cup tomato soup made from condensed with skim milk,
Total calories - 349

Dessert - 2/3 cup fat-free strawberry frozen yogurt ice cream
Total calories - 115

1 comment:

  1. Becky, thanks for answering my question. I've always tittered back and forth on what I should or shouldn't do on Sundays. I usually don't do anything. As I may have mentioned before my husband and his friend race and have made it a point not to do anything on Sunday to set an example. I like the idea of walking and listening to conference, that's also a great way to keep things in balance.

    I become very lazy on Sundays. It's also the day I know my body can recuperate from the things I've done all week. Maybe a good idea for both of us is to learn a little yoga and then be able to do some without putting on a video. I'll have to put some thought into that.

    ReplyDelete