Saturday, September 18, 2010

200.4 - Almost, Almost, Almost!!!

Tomorrow I'm posting what I did all day today, and why I got distracted and missed my exercise today. But more on that tomorrow.

Weight - 200.4
Weight Lost - 35.0 lb. in 87 days
Total Calories Eaten - 1485
Today's MFD calorie allowance range - 1396 for a 2 lb loss/week rate, 2396 for weight maintenance
MFD occupation activity level - Moderate Activity
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 98
MFD Calorie Balance - over by 89 for a 2 lb a week loss rate, 911 left to eat at a weight maintenance level
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 1.8 lb loss/week
HWHL Points Today - 56 (455 total this session) I did everything today except exercise, take the multi-vitamin, and stopping eating 2 hrs before bedtime, but I got the 30 extra points for setting and achieving a goal, which was to break 205. I'm so close to breaking 200!
Cat's Challenge Points - I earned 52.5 points for Session 2. That makes 118 points so far!! This session goes from Friday Sept. 17 to Thursday Sept. 23.
Exercise - no official exercise for HWHL or Cat's Challenge points, but I did get some MFD activity points for my running around (I mean errands, including actual running through Walmart) which helps with my calorie range

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breakfast - 1 Great Value Turkey Sausage Breakfast Bowl, 1 pluot (plum-apricot hybrid), 16 oz. water
Total calories - 300

Lunch - 1.3 cups Malt O Meal Honey Buzzers cereal, 1/2 cup 2% milk
Total calories - 168


Dinner - 1 oz. Santitas yellow corn tortilla chips, 3/8 cup Nalley Turkey Chili (love this stuff, try it if you haven't! 230 calories per cup, only 3.5 g fat), 50 g (a little less than 1/2 cup) Kroger Colby & Monterey Jack shredded cheese, 1 roma tomato, 1 nectarine
Total calories - 486

Dessert - 3/5 of a large Sonic Lemon Berry Cream Slush
Total calories - 378

Snack #1 - 24 oz. water, 2 cups romaine hearts lettuce, 1.5 oz. chicken breast cooked & diced, 1-1/2 Tablespoons Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Light (this was a really quick and easy salad, especially if you keep cooked chicken breast in little ziplock bags in the freezer like I do, and it was very delicious!), 24 oz. water late at night
Total calories - 154

No comments:

Post a Comment