Saturday, September 25, 2010

197.0 - It Was A Blast!! And I Think My Stomach Has Shrunk

I had so much fun yesterday! I want to tell the whole saga, but I'm hitting the sack now, so I can get up early and get Connor signed up for swim lessons in October.

I was going to eat like a horse today, and I definitely packed on the calories, but I could really feel the point where my stomach said, "I'm full, you can stop now!" So, I listened and quit eating. It was kind of annoying, because I was going to really, really enjoy myself, but feeling sick and bloated wasn't what I wanted to feel. So, I felt physically fine, but I still felt slightly emotionally unfulfilled from the experience. I guess I've just learned that I value treating my body right more than I want to please my emotions. I think I feel emotionally the same everyday as I did when I wasn't really paying attention to what I was eating, but now I am just more careful to make choices that keep me in a healthy calorie range, plus I get the nutritional benefit of eating a balance diet when I pay attention to what I'm eating and set nutritional goals.

Weight - 197.0 (I forgot to weigh myself, so this is just a guess)
Weight Lost - 38.4 lb. in 94 days
Total Calories Eaten - 4246 (this is a guesstimate)
Today's MFD calorie allowance range - 1592 for a 2 lb loss/week rate, 2592 for weight maintenance
MFD occupation activity level - Moderate Activity
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 314
MFD Calorie Balance - 2654 over at a 2 lb a week loss rate, 1654 over at a weight maintenance level
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 3.3 lb gain/week
HWHL Points Today - 24 (196 total for session), I did about half the things and didn't do these - eat all my fruits and veggies, drink 64 oz. water, no soda pop, take a multi-vitamin, and stop eating 2 hours before bed
Cat's Challenge Points - Session 4 goes from 24 Sept to 30 Sept. I had 40.5 points for Session 3. That makes 158.5 points so far!!
Exercise - 30 minutes on my Gazelle strider

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breakfast - 2 cups Life cereal, 1 cup 2% milk
Total calories - 440

Snack #1 - 1 package Austin chocolately peanut butter sandwich crackers (6 sandwich crackers)
Total calories - 190

Lunch - 12 oz. bottled water, 8 oz. lemonade, 1 jumbo hamburger bun, 1-1/2 Tbsp. mayonnaise, 3 oz. turkey lunch meat, 2 slices white american cheese, 5 small tomato slices, about 5 pickle slices, 1 large leaf of green leaf lettuce, 1 brownie square, 1 handful of potato chips, 1 cup pasta salad
Total calories - 1366

Snack #2 - 1 large sugar cookie no icing, 1 large chocolate chip cookie, 8 oz. lemonade, 24 oz. water
Total calories - 505

Dinner - 12 oz. water, 16 oz. lemonade, 1 marinated cooked chicken breast, 1 baked potato, 2-1/2 Tbsp. sour cream, 1 Tbsp. butter, 1 oz. shredded cheddar cheese, 1 dinner roll, 1 cup iceberg lettuce, 2 large cherry tomatoes, 2 Tbsp. ranch salad dressing
Total calories - 1166

Dessert - 1 small slice cheesecake about 2oz.
Total calories - 198

Snack #3 - 1 package Austin chocolately peanut butter sandwich crackers (6 sandwich crackers), 1 package Austin PB & J sandwich crackers (6 sandwich crackers)
32 oz. diet caffeine-free Pepsi
Total calories - 380

No comments:

Post a Comment