Monday, September 13, 2010

204.0 - Late Night Eating

I think I know what my problem is the past few weeks. I need to stop eating after 7pm!! I seem to be getting half my calories of the day after 7pm. I'm forcing my body to store calories all the time. I gotta quit doing that.

Weight - 204.0
Weight Lost - 31.4 lb. in 82 days
Total Calories Eaten - 1920
Today's MFD calorie allowance range - 1889 for a 2 lb loss/week rate, 2889 for weight maintenance
MFD occupation activity level - Moderate Activity
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 569
MFD Calorie Balance - over by 31 at 2lb loss/week rate, 969 left to eat at weight maintenance level
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 1.9 lb loss/week
HWHL Points Today - 32 (249 total this session) I did everything today, except eat breakfast and stopping to eat 2 hours before bedtime, but I got two extra points for the extra exercising.
Cat's Challenge Points - Session 2 goes from Friday Sept 10th to Thursday Sept 16th. I had 65.5 points for Session 1.
Exercise - 30 min. on my Gazelle strider, 30 minutes ice skating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breakfast - missed it again, darn it!!

Snack - 24 oz. water with exercising, 1 plum
Total calories - 30

Lunch - 3 Tbsp. creamy wheat cooked with 3/4 cup water and dash of salt, 1 cup frozen strawberries cooked with the creamy wheat, 1 slice Smith's Whole Wheat Cottage Bread, 1-1/2 tsp. Miracle Whip Light, 1 slice Oscar Mayer Smoked Turkey round lunchmeat, 1 wedge laughing cow cheese, 1 package (6 sandwich crackers) Austin Cheese Crackers with Peanut Butter, 24 oz. water
Total calories - 527

Snack #2 - 6 Great Value Honey Pretzel twists, 2 small Chocolate White Chip Cookies (recipe on yesterday's post)
Total calories - 199

Dinner - 1 Cup Beef Strips Onions & Gravy, 1 cup cooked white long grain rice, 3/4 cup peas in cream sauce, 24 oz. water
Total calories - 651
**Note - I will post the recipes in the morning

Dessert - 1 Great Value Chocolate Vanilla ice cream sandwich, 1/2 banana, 1 small choc chip banana cookie (no recipe, was brought to me by a friend)
Total calories - 334

Snack #3 - 1-1/2 cups frozen cauliflower reheated, dash salt & pepper, 1-1/2 Tablespoons shredded parmesan, 2 Tbsp. of the Beef Strips Onions & Gravy, 7 oz. water, 1 pluot (plum-apricot hybrid)
Total calories - 178

No comments:

Post a Comment