Thursday, September 16, 2010

200.6 - What Awaits Me In the Morning?

What will the scales tell me in the morning?!

Weight - 200.6
Weight Lost - 34.8 lb. in 85 days
Total Calories Eaten - 1319
Today's MFD calorie allowance range - 1540 for a 2 lb loss/week rate, 2540 for weight maintenance
MFD occupation activity level - Moderate Activity
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 240
MFD Calorie Balance - 221 left to eat at a 2 lb loss/week rate
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 2.4 lb loss/week
HWHL Points Today - 36 (365 total this session) I did everything today except eat breakfast, but I also posted.
Cat's Challenge Points - 52.5 points for Session 2today. That makes 118 points so far!!
Exercise - 30 minutes ice skating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breakfast - None, again!! I think I am having exercise issues.

Lunch - 1/2 cup Wheat Chex, 1/2 cup 2% milk, 1 cup Malt O Meal Tootie Fruitie cereal, 1/2 cup skim milk, 1 pear
Total calories - 416

Snack #1 - 1 pear, 2 slices Smith's Whole Wheat Cottage Bread, 0.8 Tbsp Miracle Whip Light, 3 slices Land O Frost smoked turkey, 1 wedge laughing cow cheese, 1 peach, 16 oz. V-8 100% Low Sodium Vegetable Juice, 24 oz. water
Total calories - 532

Dinner - 24 oz. water, 1 cup prepared w/Smart Balance and skim milk of boxed macaroni & cheese, 3/4 cup Great Value crinkle cut carrots, 1/2 tsp. Smart Balance, 24 oz. water after dinner
Total calories - 371

2 comments:

  1. You're on a roll girl !! Way to go !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of your commitment! Sometimes all it takes is putting your mind to it. You are a beautiful woman inside and out and I'm so glad that you've help HWHL stay committed and on our toes. I'm totally impressed and it makes me want to do better myself.

    Do you have any weaknesses besides for skipping breakfast? And what is hard about breakfast?

    ReplyDelete