Sunday, August 2, 2009

Slow Day

Not much happenin' today, except I made the most luscious not-very-healthy lunch/dinner, Schnitzel. Aaaaahhh...

Exercise - again, it's Sunday, so I take the day off.

What I ate today -
Breakfast - none, out the door to church

Lunch - a few pieces of my improved-recipe banana bread, then a lunch/dinner around 2pm of a Schnitzel steak (breaded and cooked in canola oil), about a cup to 1-1/2 cups of homemade mashed potatoes (I add 1% milk, and Smart Balance to cooked potato cubes, then blend it together), a skillet-drippings-made mushroom gravy to go on top, and green beans with Smart Balance light. Then crystal light flavored water. I had two Klondike bars (naughty!!!)

Had my big Sunday nap.

Dinner - around 8pm, about a cup of the mashed potatoes, 1/2 a Schnitzel steak, about 1/2 cup mushroom gravy to go on top, and about 10 to 12 pieces of raspberry almond M&M chocolates.

Note - after HOURS of tweaking, I finished the layout for my Becky's Kitchen Creations blog. It's almost 11:30 pm, so I won't post any recipes tonight, but I'll slowly add recipes over the next week, including the recipe/pictures for the Schnitzel I made tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment