Monday, August 10, 2009

Back From Vacation

228.5

Oh, joy.

Although, the way I ate this weekend on my "vacation", it doesn't come as much of a surprise.

Exercise -
PRECOR Elliptical EFX576i, 30 min., 2.20 miles, 3545 strides, 348.0 calories. Crossramp 7, resistance 7, and I did 5-minute intervals forwards and backwards.

What I ate today -
Breakfast/Lunch - 1/3 cup cooked Malt O Meal (add 1 cup water) and frozen peaches. Then, I ate potato chips, fat free sour cream, and a pile of these mac n cheese rounds (think tator tots, except with mac n cheese in the middle). How did those NOT make me sick?

Snack - late in the afternoon, went to a movie with Zen, had buttered popcorn, nachos and diet Pepsi (I know, it's kind of stupid picking diet, when you're going to defeat the purpose by eating buttered popcorn)

Dinner - baby carrots, two sloppy joes (about 1/3 to 1/2 seasoned hamburger on a hamburger bun), and about 1 cup neopolitan ice cream

Sheesh, I could do better tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, don't knock the diet soda. You save yourself several hundred calories that you can better allocate towards more buttered popcorn!

    ReplyDelete