Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Oh, How the Mighty Have Fallen

224.5

7am - writing late. Man, I think I gotta forbid myself from setting foot in the kitchen today. I gained three pounds in one day?! And this morning's weigh-in is not going to be any better. I need to focus, again.

Exercise - PRECOR Elliptical EFX576i, 30 minutes, crossramp 6, resistance 6, 2.18 miles, 3613 strides, 335.5 calories, alternated forwards and backwards every five minutes. I could feel that I'm getting used to the backwards motion, when it outrageously was kicking my tail a week ago. I could probably increase the crossramp or resistance.

What I ate today - Now, this is the six million dollar question. I pretty much ate the whole kitchen, I think.
Breakfast - somewhere around 9am. I started off with good intentions. Ate my malt o meal cooked with frozen strawberries and peaches. Then, I eyeballed the bagels left on the counter. Ate what was left of the strawberry one. It all gets fuzzy from there, the whole day.

Lunch - For some reason, this is the one I can't remember very well. I think it was chips and salsa, then I cooked some mini bowtie pasta to go with the leftover spaghetti sauce, and added some parmesean cheese.

Dinner - tortilla chips (maybe 1/4 bag?), fat free sour cream (1 cup?), salsa (1 cup?), some bites of canned ravioli I fed to Emma, then I downed a whole pitcher (six cups?) of lime julius. I could pat myself on the back that I didn't add any sugar, but you know, I think the concentrate came with plenty already. I also had some chocolate shortbread cookies, 1/2 dozen, I think.

Well, time to go to the rec center and face the scales. Maybe it will inspire me to get back on track. Or scare me to into getting back on track.

1 comment:

  1. I know how it is, IT SUCKS!! I struggle with that everyday!!!! Should I eat that?? Hhhmmmm, maybe not, it is filled with nasty Calleries. And IN it goes, oh well, I say, I will do better tomorrow. I hate it, the internal struggle with yourself... and does it get easier?? I HOPE!

    ReplyDelete