Thursday, August 20, 2009

Let's Catch Up

Okay, when I left on vacation last Thursday, I was 227. Tonight when I went to the Rec Center, I was 233. Which, honestly, wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. As bloated as I've been feeling, I was thinking, "Please don't be over 240, please don't be over 240..." So, I guess it was a small triumph. As most of you know, the campout was really interesting this year, as it rained and hailed on us. By the time we got off the mountain, my nose was stuffy and my ear was plugged up, and I have spent most of my time since then in a haze of doing-a-whole-lot-of-nothing, no exercising and just snacking for absolutely no good reason other than lack of motivation and boredom. Hence, the bloating.

I did exercise tonight, almost as an afterthought. I went by the rec center to see if the Stretch and Strengthen class was going on, and even though it wasn't, I thought, "Well, I'm here, I might as well do something." So, I put in 20 minutes, 1.53 miles, 254.3 calories on the downstairs elliptical, the PRECOR Elliptical EFX 556, resistance #6 most of the time.

I think I really, really need to pay attention to my water intake, as Sue and Lori are doing. I think it would really cut out a whole lot of snacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment