Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Like the Holidays?

229.75

Seriously.

Okay, is this like it is around the holidays, where it seems like you are fighting a losing battle? And should I just start again after the kids are in school, and everything is on a regular schedule?

Exercise -
PRECOR Elliptical EFX576i, 30 min., 2.21 miles, 3612 strides, 355.1 calories. Crossramp 7, resistance 7, and I did 5-minute intervals forwards and backwards.

Also, the ice rink has opened again, and I put in about 30 min.

What I ate today -
Breakfast - 1/3 cup Malt O Meal, cooked with 1 C. water and frozen strawberries. It seems like I ate something else, too, but I can't remember now.

Lunch - 1 sloppy joe (1 white hamburger bun, hamburger mixed with sauce), about 1/2 cup sloppy joe filling eaten with tortilla chips. About 1/2 hot dog, and a few spoonsful of turkey chili. Water flavored with crystal light.

Dinner - whole grain pasta (2 different shapes) and my homemade spaghetti sauce, also some jar alfredo sauce (about 1/2 a large dinner plate's worth of pasta), 1 piece garlic bread, about 1 to 1-1/2 cups salad (romaine heart, roma tomato, light ranch dressing, Salad Toppins), water flavored with crystal light

Post Dinner - 9pm We had a birthday cake for Connor, so I shared a bowl of chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream with Emma

2 comments:

  1. Hey Becky,

    I've come across a solution that seems to be working for me. It sucks but it works!

    I'm drinking 80 oz of H20 everyday. I also cut my salt intake to 1/2 tsp. I also bought Morton's light salt. I don't use the regular anymore.

    I highly suggest trying this. the water thing wasn't as bad as I thought and I'm enjoying feeling hydrated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW: 1/2tsp a day. It sounds seriously messed up but it makes me less water retention-y and the food I eat is so much tastier when I do put on other seasonings (no salt seasonings)

    ReplyDelete