Friday, July 31, 2009

A Revolutionary Concept

222.0 today
Yep, I paid for all that late night food. Sigh...

A revolutionary concept has been rattling around in my head for at least a week now. I think it's time to do some serious planning as a family, and sit down together to plan all the types of meals and snacks we will have in the house, and try to be as nutritious as we can stand. Then, don't buy any other type of food! Just quit buying unhealthy snack/convenience food altogether.

What I ate today -
Breakfast - Once again, I didn't get to this at all today. Darn it! I woke up at 5:30 am (not really on purpose), but I still didn't get to the rec center until nearly 10am, then I picked up my paycheck, deposited at the bank, did the shopping, and didn't get home and start eating until almost 1pm. Aaaarghhh!

Lunch - 1pm. The downside to waiting so long to eat, is that it makes you ravenously hungry. I ate about four dried apricot halves, had about 1/2 serving (around 25 crackers, maybe less) of whole grain chocolate Goldfish, 4 ot 5 bites of the mozz cheese scrambled eggs Gil made for breakfast, 1 banana wheat pancake no syrup, about 16 to 20 oz. fruit smoothie (1% milk, frozen strawberries, 1 overripe banana), 1 whole wheat tortilla with chicken breast and fat free sour cream dip, now about 20 oz. flavored water (apple generic crystal light).

Dinner - 6pm. about 1 to 1-1/2 cups pasta with spaghetti sauce and meatballs. Also about two cups romaine hearts lettuce and tomato salad with fat free raspberry vinaigrette and Salad Toppins. At least 30 oz. flavored water (apple generic crystal light).

Exercise - 10 min. on this machine that is kind of a hybrid elliptical and stairmaster, then 8 laps (1/4 mile) 15 min. in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment