Friday, July 31, 2009

6AM Addendum

Confession time. AFTER I posted last night, I went and ate some more potato salad, about five or six bites out of the container, then I made a batch of kettle corn (lightly sweet and salty popcorn), about 12 cups, and ate nearly all of it. "I can't believe I ate the whole thing!" Man, I was so stuffed. It was definitely emotional eating, because my body was telling me, "Don't do that, you'll regret it!" Sure enough, as I lay there, trying to fall asleep, I was so bloated and uncomfortable, understanding the appeal of bulemia, wishing I could get all that stuff out of my body. But, you know, that's just gross, and I don't need an eating disorder on top of all my other issues, so I just lay there and sucked it up like a man, or should I say, like a woman (you go, girl!)

I think I'll drink about five gallons of water today. And I feel like doing about 50 laps in the pool. I'm going to go get ready for the gym, and get that done first thing this morning. Lots of things to do today, let's see if I can get back into a good rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment