Monday, July 27, 2009

222-1/4 Pounds

Weighed myself at the rec center, and I was down a whole 1/4 pound. Sheesh. I am so giggling right now, because I am writing about 1/4 pound. Whatever.

Exercise - Body Bar Conditioning class, about 50 minutes, totally kicked my butt! 7:30 pm - Put Connor in the bike trailer and we rode down to the library, about 5 minutes each way. 8:30 pm - Moved the furniture around in Dani's room, and honey, that was some work, because that stuff was heavy.

What I ate today -
Breakfast - 32 oz. water during/after workout, 1/3 cup dry Malt-o-Meal (add 1 cup water) cooked with frozen strawberries and peaches, 2 Tbsp sliced almonds

Lunch - I got so busy, I skipped it. That was probably stupid, because I sure made up for it at dinner time, and should have burned those calories earlier in the day. Plus, my metabolism probably dropped a little, having nothing to "chew" on. But I drank about another 16 oz. water.

Dinner - 5:30 pm, 8oz. cooked spinach with a little Smart Balance butter spread, 1 plum, 6 to 8 baby carrots, 1 cup salad (romaine hearts, roma tomatoes) with a little Light Ranch & Salad Toppins, about 1/2 to 3/4 cup basil pesto linguine (whole wheat), about 1/2 to 3/4 cup sun dried tomato pesto linguine (whole wheat), two corn tortillas (which I crisped in a non-stick skillet, no oil needed) topped with about 1/4 to 1/3 cup fat free refried beans (to which I'd added cumin and onions sauteed in Smart Balance Light) and fat free sour cream, plus probably a few more baby carrots, about 16 oz. water flavored with Crystal Light, and I will probably have some more water at bedtime. Okay, kind of piggy, but at least it there were a LOT of veggies and whole grain things in there, plus things were low fat or no fat.

Man, those tostadas were awesome!!! The missionaries are coming to dinner tomorrow, and I think I'll make a tostada bar, make a chicken fajita filling again, plus any other yummy veggie-type topping I can think of. Okay, I like making treats for the missionaries to take home with them, so I might be a bad girl tomorrow, and make some naughty baked goods, and obviously, I will probably eat some. But I am going to try out a modified banana bread recipe, taking out the butter, and putting canola oil and applesauce in its place, also put in egg whites instead of whole eggs, and maybe make it half whole wheat flour, half white flour.

No comments:

Post a Comment