Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Just swim

Warmed up on my rebounder today, around 40 min? maybe.  Wasn't keeping track that much.  And it was a light session, none of my high-intensity moves.  Headed to the college pool to do my swim session.  Last time I talked about just swimming and not trying to count laps.  That's what I did today - just swim.  No clocks, no timing.  Swam 40 minutes.  Although, I did try out a 3-stroke rhythm so I could practice breathing on my left.  Usually, I do a two-stroke rhythm and just breath on my right, because it feels natural and I have that down pretty well.  It's breathing on the left that is awkward and I keep getting little bits of water in my mouth when I'm breathing.  I could probably get a lot smoother with that over time, but I don't think I'll be in the pool enough between now and August 29th to accomplish that.  Will be back in the pool on Thursday, and will see how long I can swim, maybe do some more timing.  But that means getting my rear end over there as soon as they open...  Let's not talk about my time management issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment