Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 228

Well, I'd planned to eat like a pig on Superbowl Sunday, and I definitely accomplished that goal. I think this is the most calories I've ever eaten in one day since starting last summer. Sheesh! I blame the spinach artichoke dip
and the bag of Hershey's Kisses Hugs chocolate bites. Mmm...

Weight - 185.0
Weight Lost - 50.4 lb. in 228 days
Total Calories Eaten - 5399
Today's MFD calorie allowance range - 1198 for a 2 lb loss/week rate, 2198 for weight maintenance
MFD occupation activity level - Moderate Activity
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 0
MFD Calorie Balance - 4199 over at a 2 lb loss/week rate, 3201 over at a weight maintenance range
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 6.4 gain/week Woah!!
HWHL Points Today - 26 (212 total this session, session goes from Mon Jan 31 to Fri Feb 11) +10 for eating in calorie range (used my one "free day" "get out of jail free" card on this one), +2 eating all veggies and fruits, +1 eating breakfast lunch dinner, +3 drink 64 oz. water, +2 for no soda pop, -1 taking multivitamin, -5 30 min exercise, +3 food journal, +5 post or comment, +2 for posting as well as commenting, -3 stop eating 2hrs before bed
Exercise - none, it's Sunday

1 comment:

  1. Becky, I'm back! Sorry I haven't posted a comment in so long. I had to get on here and check your blog because I'm getting back on the weight loss wagon today and needed some motivation. You're doing great! I'm definitely going to keep checking in to keep up my motivation. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete