Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 224

From my post on HWHL-
"Ummm... delicate topic. FYI on the Spinach Smoothie. Starting with my 4th pregnancy and really solidified (terrible pun) with my 5th, I had major constipation issues that never went away. I'll stop right there, no gory details. But I tell you what! That spinach smoothie has fixed things! I can't think of anything else I have been doing differently, that I could attribute my new regularity to. So, all hail the Spinach Smoothie!

P.S. Stopping eating by 6 or 7 is proving to be my Mt. Everest. Last night I totally binged simply because my teenage daughter and I had a "moment" together watching a chick-flick. So I blew my calories yesterday. Then, today, I was the Baking Queen for some reason. I was good and didn't blow all my calories, but all the baking delayed dinner, and I didn't stop eating until nearly 9pm. Aaargh!! I'm not sure how I'm going to handle the 30-point thing, because if it's every-day-has-to-be-perfect, then I totally blew it already. Maybe 2 points for each day I stop eating by 7pm? Any thoughts?"

Weight - 188.2
Weight Lost - 47.2 lb. in 224 days
Total Calories Eaten - 1807
Today's MFD calorie allowance range - 1461 for a 2 lb loss/week rate, 2461 for weight maintenance
MFD occupation activity level - Moderate Activity
Total MFD Exercise/Activity Calories Earned - 280
MFD Calorie Balance - 310 over at a 2 lb loss/week rate, 690 left to eat at a weight maintenance range
MFD Weight Loss Rate Today - 1.4 loss/week
HWHL Points Today - 33 (90 total this session, session goes from Mon Jan 31 to Fri Feb 11) +10 for eating in calorie range, +2 eating all veggies and fruits, +1 eating breakfast lunch dinner, -3 not drink 64 oz. water, +2 for no soda pop, -1 taking multivitamin, +5 30 min exercise, +3 food journal, +5 post or comment, +2 for posting as well as commenting, +3 stop eating 2hrs before bed
Exercise - 30 min. Gazelle strider

No comments:

Post a Comment