Saturday, June 26, 2010

Man, Busy Day!

Weight - 236.0 pounds (That's okay, probably just water retention. Can't wait to see Monday's weigh-in.)

I hit the ground running this morning, checking out garage sales for twin bed frames, or bunk bed frames. Man, you gotta get there early for the good stuff! Next time, I'll get a newspaper Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and plot out my course, then show up before 8am for the good stuff. Sheesh!

I'm sitting here at 1am, totally loving my clean house. After garage-saling and working out at the rec center, I spent hours organizing seven storage tubs of kids' clothes today. Then, I did the shopping and cleaned up the house from the disaster it's been all week with all the clothes pulled out of the closets. I'll blog more about that on my regular blog. But you can see how I earned so darn many exercise calories on MyFoodDiary.com.

But, I'm going to bed. Sam slept eight hours last night, and he might let me sleep in until seven or eight. We'll see.

Total Calories Eaten - 1258. I even had a Wendy's Frostie after dinner, and I still only had this many calories!! Mostly, it's because I was so busy and determined to finish this clothes sorting once and for all. And, I'm getting the hang of eating healthy. I'm turning into a label reader. Plus, all my grains are whole grains, I eat fresh fruits and/or veggies with every meal, and my meats/dairy are lowfat.

Total Exercise Calories Earned - 2161. Yep, I was super busy today! According to the formulas, I still could have eaten 2221 more calories and been at the 2lb loss/week rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment