Monday, June 28, 2010

234.0

Weight - 234.0     No. Freaking. Kidding. That's 3.5 pounds lost in five days!

Man, this recipe builder is really, really fun. It helps me try out new recipes and tweak the ingredients, making healthy substitutes, so I can see how to bring down the calories and increase the nutrition in my food.

I'm pretty happy with a small menu of meals to choose from. I could have a few choices for breakfast and lunch, and be pretty happy. And frankly, I'm not all that picky about dinner, but I keep things rotated just so everyone else in the house doesn't get bored. It's not that I don't like variety, it's just that I don't like wasting a lot of time in the kitchen.

Total Calories Eaten - 1195. Okay, I know that sounds nuts, and frankly, if you had told me a week ago I could eat that few calories, I would have said you were out of your mind. But seriously, substituting things made with whole wheat flour instead of white flour, almost eliminating simple sugars, eating lowfat proteins, and adding tons of fresh fruit and veggies has allowed me to eat nearly the same amount of bulk as I did before, but I bet it's cut over half the calories I used to eat.

Total Exercise Calories Allowance - 535
Exercise - Precor efx556 Elliptical - 30 min, 2.27 miles, 3603 strides, 375.8 cal, resistance #6

Calorie Balance - 646 calories left to eat, 3.3 lb loss a week rate

No comments:

Post a Comment