Monday, July 11, 2011

Sorry, Girlfriend...

I posted over at HWHL, but I don't think anyone is paying attention over there. We all got distracted, or something. Anyway, here's my post:

My conscious mind has not set a goal this summer for my body and health. However, my bathroom scales have informed me that my unconscious-mind/hormones/general-psychology have decided that my summer goal is to Gain 20 pounds. Ummm... does anyone else out there need a big kick in the rear, too? I'm sitting here, knowing I need a drastic intervention, something to motivate me to get my act together, and right now I'm sitting at the I-am-a-stubborn-2-year-old stage, where I feel like I need to be bribed to get back on track. Where's the Magic I'll-pay-you-a-thousand-bucks-if-you-lose-50-pounds Fairy when you need her? Does anybody else want to get back on track, and could we get some kind of contest or something going?

Aaaack!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey hot mama... I feel ya! I am ready for a change too. But like you, I feel like I need something extra to motivate me... Recently, I have been lpoking into Tri-atholons, not the long scary ones like rhe ironman, but the smaller sprint version. Crazy I know, but something about it just screams, "wow, that chick is bad ass"! I think that we should set up a blog kind of like the happy wives did and then keep each other in check, with some major motivating prizes waiting at the end. What do ya think?

    ReplyDelete