Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 252

I started off the day measuring my food and calories, then invited Zen out for lunch at China King. That blew the calories and the food journaling for the day. But hey, the size 18's were seriously falling off my rear, so I got brave enough to step on the scales and take a peak: 195. Whew! I know that's not great, but at least I wasn't over 200, my greatest fear. I defintely gotta get back into setting a big, huge goal. I totally lost the competitive spirit I had on the HWHL blog last summer and early fall. I need to get excited about goal achievement again, as it pertains to my body and my health.

Tuesday 1 March - HWHL Points Today - 16 of 40 basic possible (90 total this session, session goes from Sun 27 Feb to Sat 2 Apr) -10 for eating in calorie range, -2 eating all fruits and veggies, +1 eating breakfast lunch dinner, +3 drink 64 oz. water, +2 for no soda pop, -1 not taking multivitamin, +5 30 min exercise, -3 no food journal, +5 post or comment, -3 stop eating 2hrs before bed, -5 bonus points not done for the day, didn't exercise until 9am (this week's goal is to be done exercising by 8am) - I slept in again because that darn Sammy got up three times in the night and Zen is home for 2 weeks before he leaves for Houston, so he held down the fort while I slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment